Today saw this years first arrivals, coming in to quarantine for five days before the course.
France turned to Amber / Medium risk today as well but that makes no difference to the rules of entry as Low and Medium are the same now.
- Fill in the Passenger Locator Form https://plf.uzis.cz/ For help with the form see here https://www.balletmasterclass.com/pages/2021/07/passenger-locator-form/
- Have your test before you fly within 72 hours of arriving please for PCR and within 48 hours if Antigen
- Have the email confirmation of the locator form with you
- Have with you your invitation letter for your reason of entry
- If you have vaccination proof bring it with you
If you arrive at Terminal 2 then there will be minimal passport checking as this is the Schengen area Terminal. But this means that they will check your details more thoroughly at your departure location.
This is the map from 19th July