Prague is a beautiful city with many attractions for visitors and we are most fortunate to have the support of the National Theatre (Národní Divadlo) who have made their spectacular dance studio facilties (home of the Czech National Ballet) available to us. Originally the complex was a monastery.
The accommodation we offer in the inclusive package is at the 3 star Hotel Metropolitan, in Prague 1 (the central area of the town).
- The hotel is in the heart of Prague’s old town, five minutes walk from the famous old town square, and 15 minutes walk from the studios
- It is very reasonably priced for Prague in the peak holiday season
- The reception is manned 24 hours a day with very friendly, helpful, multi-lingual staff
- The hotel can accommodate all the dancers under one roof: you can be with your friends, and socialize with other dancers on the course
Please note the following:
- Accommodation is based on two to six people sharing, and includes breakfast
- A single room can be arranged at additional cost only if specifically requested
- Lunch and dinner are not provided, but there are many supermarkets and places to eat nearby
- Check-in is available only after 2pm on the day of arrival, but there is a luggage store available if you arrive before this time
You are more than welcome to make your own arrangements for staying in Prague, but you must still inform the organisers of your contact details and whereabouts in the city prior to your arrival. You can contact the City’s tourist board or click on one of the links below to see the range of accommodation available.
You may find the following websites interesting and useful:
Prague i Guide | Prague City Server | Prague.cz | Prague Information Service |Time Out Prague Guide | Prague Post | Radio Prague | Prague Experience | Prague Cheap Flats – Apartments in Prague|tourist board
Travel to and from the airport will be organised for you if you are using our accommodation as long as you inform us of your travel details at least one week in advance. Your arrival in Prague should be no later than 21.00h in the evening of Sunday 25th July 2021 for those coming to the first or both weeks and 21.00h on Sunday 1st August 2021 for those who are coming for the second week only if possible please. Always pick the early flight if you have a choice please, from experience you are more likely to be able to re-arrange a cancelled of missed flight if you book an early one. If you click on this link you will discover what the person meeting you looks like.
Roman is the National Theatre masseur
Bc. Matyas Rytina
Matyas is a graduate of the Charles University Faculty of Medicine. He is the Physiotherapist for the Czech National Theatre. He has recently toured with the Czech National Ballet to Spain , Cuba and Costa Rica and was formerly the Physiotherapist for the Czech National Team European Ultimate Championships in Copenhagen.