One Week Intensive Course
Note: to see who is teaching in which week, please see the ‘Classes‘ page.
Please note that the price of the course is liable to change slightly due the value of the £ and € and Czech Krona, but the price at the time you apply at will be set at that time in your acceptance letter and will be what you pay and will not increase.
Week 1: 22nd -27th July 2024: Arriving Sunday 21st July 2024, leaving Sunday 28th July 2024
Week 2: 29th July – 3rd August 2024: Arriving Sunday 28th July 2024, leaving Sunday 4th August 2024
Package fee*, including accommodation £1600 (sterling) or €1900 (euro)
Course only fee, no accommodation: £1080 (sterling) or €1300 (euro)
Two Week Intensive Course
22nd July – 3rd August 2024: Arriving on Sunday 21st July 2024, and leaving on Sunday 4th August 2024
Package fee*, including accommodation: £2550 (sterling) or €2975 (euro)
Course only fee, no accommodation: £1900 (sterling) or €2250 (euro)
*Included in the package are all classes and masterclasses, a farewell buffet party on Saturday 5th August. Travel to and from the airport will only be organized for you if you are staying at the hotel through our booking, and you must inform us of your travel arrangements at least one week in advance of arrival. We meet all arrivals at the airport on the two Sunday arrivals days whether you have included accommodation or not. You must arrive before 21.00 (9pm) on the Sunday before the course starts. From experience early flights are best as the later the flights are the most likely to be cancelled and not to arrive on that day, early cancellations can get re-scheduled for later that same day. If you do not arrive on the Sunday before the course we cannot guarantee meeting you.
A non-returnable deposit of £250 (pounds sterling) or €300 (Euro) will be required, but not until you have received confirmation that you have been accepted on to the course. This deposit must be paid within two weeks of acceptance or as per your letter of acceptance.
The fee for the course option of your choice must be paid in full by June 1st 2024 or it will be assumed that you will not be attending, and your place may be offered to another candidate.
Sunday 30th July is a free day for attendees of the two week course, but we can advise you about independent tourist trips if you want to explore the beautiful surrounding area.
The accommodation we offer in the inclusive package is at the 3 star Hotel Metropolitan, in Prague 1 (the central area of the town).
- The hotel is in the heart of Prague’s old town, five minutes walk from the famous old town square, and 15 minutes walk from the studios
- It is reasonably priced for Prague in the peak holiday season but not in any way luxurious
- The reception is manned 24 hours a day with very friendly, helpful, multi-lingual staff
- The hotel can accommodate all the dancers under one roof: you can be with your friends, and socialize with other dancers on the course
- Accommodation is based on two to four people sharing, and includes breakfast
- A single room can be arranged at additional cost only if specifically requested
- Lunch and dinner are not provided, but there are many supermarkets and places to eat nearby
- Check-in is available only after 3pm on the day of arrival, but there is a luggage store available if you arrive before this time
- Dancers please note that there should be no noise after 10pm as many other guests are in the hotel and we get fined if you are noisy